Monday, January 11, 2010

Sleep Talkin Man

So there is this British woman who had a husband that would sleep talk. Saying really off the wall and sometimes explicit things. Then she had the genius idea to start recording these and start a blog. Here are some of the fantastic quotes that come out of this guys mouth, some are TOTALLY usable in everyday conversation:

"Please just walk away. I don't want to have to stand here and say something so awesome that I'll have to remember it the rest of the day. Thank you!"

"Robots making sweets? But they've got no taste buds! Metal smarties."

"Hey I know you, but I don't like your face. Take it off... That's much better, much better."



Go to sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com to read more. Geez...I really wish I had someone to exploit. :-(

No comments: