Thursday, April 2, 2009

Date My Single Friend


I love the premis behind British dating site mysinglefriend.com, for who knows you better than your besties?

I've been given the nicknames Heather Bailer and Chancellor Canceller before as all whom I love know I'm prone to a bit of what they like to refer to as - ahem - "cancelling". I prefer the term "plan procrastination". But these little insights about yourself that you may have overlooked while writing a "Me! Me! Fabulous Me!" online dating profile before have no room at mysinglefriend.com. There the truth [and probably a more accurate connection] awaits for you, based on whatever your beloved pal writes about you.

Happy Matchmaking! Visit mysinglefriend.com here.
Unfortunately this only works for our UK buddies... Sarah Beeny, can we work on getting a North American site?

No comments: